Friday, July 07, 2006

ALMOST NORMAL


It seems that some things are starting to fall back into place... 2 of the 3 missions groups are back and I'm looking forward to the Cornerstone folks coming back also. In Ellsworth last night we got to hear stories from Bonita and the Haugleys.

You won't hear me complaining, but I tend to get a little introspective when I look back on the past weeks. God seems to put me in increasingly difficult situations to see how I'll do. As my life became unstable and uncomfortable, as some many people were gone at church, and I started a new job, there was nothing normal or comfortable. At the same time, I look forward to the days when I know that God will be able to handle anything. For, ANYTHING is possible with God!

As for the new job, every day things seems to be a little bit more under control. I put out another drawing set on Thursday. It looks like construction drawings for visually impaired folks, but I have time to figure out why my text is so huge on Monday.

Poor Andy, I keep picking on him... This is the only picture that went with this posting's title. He's always a good sport!

3 Comments:

Blogger 538steve said...

That still makes me laugh out loud!! I was so glad to hear from you. I still don't know how to load others' blogs??

6:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning us...we're honored to be missed!
ps- LOVE the picture!!!

9:39 PM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

Carrie - I mean showing other people's blog links on my site...

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home