Friday, July 14, 2006

Things are Loopy

I have a meeting today at Loopy's Grill and Saloon, in Chippewa Falls. I'm so excited. Not only do I work on residential projects great and small; but within the last month I've started Tenant Improvement in Minneapolis and now restaurants!



That doesn't include the 6 seminars from Fall '06-Spring '07 on the Importance of the Master Bedroom. This seminar is an observation as an Interior Designer, looking at how important our relationship with are spouses can be. Hopefully it will be an encouragement to any Christian woman.

9 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Interested in working for free? We could sure use an interior designer at the Church house. We are in desperate need of some sweet curtains for our massive windows. Maybe I should check with Tom first. See what he thinks.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

probably... he knows hoe expensive designers can be ;)

10:11 PM

 
Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

I bet if you offered your services as an interior decorator, you might be able to convince him, or at least give him a good laugh...
Seriously, though, our master bedroom seems to break all the rules, but we still have the key ingredient - and that would be "BOWNK-CHICA-BOW-BOWWW"...

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Ryobi4jesus said...

I have a plush rotating leopard printed bed....how would I re-cover something like that? What kind of curtians go with my Solid Gold, Soul Train theme?

4:49 PM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

Hey Ryobi4jesus

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, but I've got the perfect plan. It involves leather. Otherwise, you may need to talk to the amazing vern.

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

leather? Are you nuts? 3 inch red shag, baby, Yeah!

8:21 AM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

I meant a leather wing back chair

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

it's a little loopy in here...

11:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAN! Alls ya gotta do is mention "bedroom" and the men go crazy!

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home