Friday, July 21, 2006

Thoughts and Memories

I'm working on trying to load little videos that are funny, but as usual, it's not working for me. Here I am in the cities tonight with an old college friend. I may go with her and her b-friend to music and movies in the park. It's in Loring Park and the last time I went I saw Babes in Toyland and the movie 'Rebel Without A Cause.' So, I haven't been to one of these since before I was married. Man, how time goes so fast! I think it would be fun to do something like this in our backyard, although, I don't think country folk would think this is cool, like the city folk.

Have you ever wondered why it's cool for someone in the city to wear a cowboy hat or cowboy boots, but it's not for country folk to do that in the city?

Also, on the way to work today, Jensen Lawrence passed me near Woodbury! That's so crazy!

I'm off, that's going to have to be my new post, even though I was hoping for something else.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

Funny videos, eh? Want to know why 3 is the magic number...oh, yeah, you know already. When can we come by and 'sit'? Is it done yet?

9:12 PM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

Well, we didn't go - it rained us out!

Maybe next week

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

hmmm..i'll have to think about that cowboy hat thing...is it kinda like wearing high heels on a farm?

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

"What a waste of a perfectly good white boy"
(my favorite line from Better Off Dead - Cusack rocks)

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Robocarp said...

no one should ever sport cowboy gear, ever

9:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the only people who,ve been able to pull off the cowboy thing were'nt cowboys....such as the guy from "Ministry" or "Butthole Surfers". Also, a lady I know from New Zealand commonly wears a cowboy hat, and she's like a fairy-hippee or something.

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home