Friday, September 08, 2006

Knee deep in mud

Today I'm working on my secret Master Bedroom project. I've never actually did taping and sanding, but I understand the concept of it. I also understand the concept of changing the oil in our car, but I've never done that either.

Labor day weekend was a lot of hard work. But, I'd like to thank:
My Mom for cooking and cleaning
My Dad and Brother for building stuff
Rachel for painting boats
Lori for ironing
Deb for sewing
And Bonita for filling in with all jobs and discovering my sewing kit was stupid

I still have to figure out how to resolve this issue, but isn't that a job of an Interior Designer?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

L Dyer-
It was a lot of fun- Thanks for including me in your project!
Next time you need help
"Call me" (with pinky finger by mouth and thumb by ear- YOU KNOW...)!
Missed you Friday night! Sometime you'll have to stay at the 'shell- Lori did!

5:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS- Who is jrflady? Is that like the lady in
"LADY....WHooaaaahh, whooaaaahhh" (old 80's Stix song)

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home