Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Work Environment


I often hear Dire Staits - Money for nothing and the chiks for free - as if it's a reminder of what my last name is.



I never played in any sports in high school, so I never got used to people calling me by my last name.



I often get my chair pushed while I'm trying to work. Lots of people walk through my space. Although I still have a stappler, I'm thinking this post is only added fuel to the fire and I will be moved to the storage area.

I hear weird noises: monkey sounds, the word "FRENCH TOAST!" in a song, I've heard that girls make gun shots noises differently than guys, and the Elmo song that never ends.

Yes, theses are people that work in my neighborhood.

and the Administrative Assistant
I hope you guys and all my blog readers have a good weekend. I know you may think I don't work at home but:
"I've got my country's five hundredth anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, My wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."

9 Comments:

Blogger 538steve said...

Yes, another song I don't really know the words to, as Andy informed me yesterday. I don't know alot the words to most songs, but as you can see, I do have fun making them up in my own mind.

7:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU FINALLY POSTED! YAY! AS A REWARD FOR YOURSELF, CLICK here.

5:33 PM

 
Blogger A said...

I must join you in the I-have-no-idea-what-the-hell-the-words-to-this-song-really-are club. I try, though, oh do I try.

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Stuen said...

if you haven't got your health... you haven't got anything.

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like my new pic? I can't seem to settle on one I really like!
I like this one a lot right now, though!

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Robocarp said...

fred savage was a little snot back in the day

9:31 AM

 
Blogger A said...

Hmmm. Long-time-no-post, hmmmmmm?

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Cacturne said...

Its time to update

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Kayla Jo said...

"French Toast" is this a reference to the toast song by haywood banks? if so I recommend "big butter jesus" give'er a listen I think you'll enjoy

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home