Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Frohliche Weihnachten



These are my cute nephews and this is how I spent my holidays with my side of the family this year. I'm not sure if you know it, but most of my family (not my brother) will be in Germany this year. I would love to be there with them - working on my poor German, but I won't. Since we'll be in India next October and we're having a new furnace installed (even as I write this note). We won't be going to Europe. I'm looking forward to spending some quiet time at home. I've noticed how Andy and I are constantly running - you'd think I'd lose some weight... Anyway that's it for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger TWaits said...

Whoever he is, she's working on him. Maybe she'll fix him.

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

Those are some adorable nephews you have..

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Blue Bellied Yank said...

If you lost even a lb. you'd be a stick!

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home