Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Forgiveness

Forgive me blog readers for it has been since September 14th since my last blog. I have been working on so many things at one time my friend Karen would be severely disappointed. She hates that I never finish one thing and then move onto the next. If I kept working on the Master Bedroom, Karen, we wouldn't eat and we'd starve, we'd be naked and work would be very mad at me.

I'm seeing the end of this madness. This weekend whether I'm finished or not, I will reveal the secret new Master Bedroom to Andy. Then, I can post some of the pictures....

More next week

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know....your husband probably wouldn't like the "hungry" part of your worst-case-scenerio, but I bet he wouldn't mind the "naked" part!

1:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that the master bedroom is done, I'm waiting for those pictures!!!!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

As Andy would always say when it's not going to be right away,"Maybe, Dani, for your birthday"

If not tonight, Tuesday night...

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home