Monday, November 20, 2006

What i'm doing for Thanksgiving Vacation

I know most of you know, but if you don't - My sister, her husband and my 3 nephews are living in Germany for the next 2years. My left to help my sister with my 2 nephews when my sister had my 3rd nephew. So, 1/2 my family is overseas. My other half, being me, Andy, my Dad and brother are left here to do what we want.

As usual, all my time is spoken for but this year I get to:
Wednesday make cookies with the Friis while eating greasy pizza.
Thursday eat dinner with my in-laws. I'm planning on finishing my fiction book at this point.
Friday, I'm hangin with my Dad and brother - eating ham, not turkey.
Lastly, Saturday I'm going to a theatre thingy and a museum with an old college friend.

I'm so excited to do things friends and some family this year!! What are your plans, let me know.

LD

5 Comments:

Blogger Stuen said...

i think i've had enough of the holidays already...

7:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno about others-centererd holidays as far as what Carrie was talking about, but in my little brain, what that would mean is to kinda go with the flow and don't rock other people's boats just because YOU happen to be fed-up with the holdays. Maybe I'm way off track, but "just a thought"...

8:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS-
Mr Askinstoo-
LEAVE US ALONE PLEASE!

thank you.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger faith wings said...

you could just delete his comments...

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

The theater thingy with old college friend note made me sort of weepy and lovingly reminiscent all at the same time. Memories...

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home