Monday, November 13, 2006

No time left for you, on my way to ______

I never really know the words to most songs... Some of my blogger friends know this first hand!

Anyway, I apologize for not creating a new post. I've been busy creating many things like the following;
Creating large messes in my Kitchen that I don't make the time to clean up, but at least we eat.

Creating large messes on my Home Office desk, that often spills to the floor. I'll go to the meeting then dump everything to prep for the next meeting.

Mean Steve has been making creating little messes in obvious spots to let us know that we're not home enough, I'm just glad I haven't stepped in one yet.

Andy doesn't have anything to make messes. He has created a desk in his new office with found wood (mostly from his parent's house).

Harryette, wonderful Harryette, she has not been making messes or creating things. She's always sad to see us leave, but so happy to see us come home. Even though she has not been making messes or creating things, she lets us know that she's ready to play at any moment!

I guess that's it for now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

ahh, the busy life!

...let me finish your lyric:

" on my way to better things
*find myself some wi-ings*"

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Stuen said...

i miss the Harryette

4:33 PM

 
Blogger Ryobi4jesus said...

.....owe such is the life, of a pastor's wife.....

5:06 PM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

Last night we talked about how much husbands appreciate their wives becasue of all the things we do, but I just everyone to know that I appreciate my husband for how he helps me take out the trash, not pick on me cuz the house is messy and the floor is not vacuumed and even loading the dishwasher (he does it wrong, but I'm getting used to it). :)

7:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Guess Who
"No Time"

No time left for you
On my way to better things
No time left for you
I'll find myself some wings
No time left for you
Distant roads are calling me
No time left for you.

No time for a summer friend
No time for the love you send
Seasons change and so did I
You need not wonder why
You need not wonder why
There's no time left for you
No time left for you.

No time left for you
On my way to better things
No time left for you
I'll find myself some wings
No time left for you
Distant roads are calling me
No time left for you.

No time for a gentle rain
No time for my watch and chain
No time for revolving doors
No time for the killing floor
No time for the killing floor
There's no time left for you
No time left for you

8:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. D: fill in the blank, "NO SLEPP TIL...."
See- you DO know SOME song lyrics!

8:40 AM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

BROOKFIELD!!!!

12:38 PM

 
Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

NO...SLEEP...TILL



BROOKE SHEILDS!

5:35 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

I want to be a fly on the wall in your house just one night, just one. Not in a creepy way, just an interested so much in the Dyer life way. I wonder if Harryette would notice me...

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home