Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This is dedicated to the nephews I love

This photo is for Nathan and Martin. If you look real hard, you can see Mean Steve. He does like to get his chest scratched, but that's only if you hand makes it to his fur before his teeth meets your hand... Harryette, sweet Harryette. She's good, they're both good. I think they're on the lookout for squirels!!

Tschuss! I liebe euch!
Tante Laura


I tried to upload this image last summer some time, but for some reason, it never worked. Here is what Andy did last summer. Now, you can go up to him and say, "I know what you did last summer." Since my summers don't exist, I didn't spend much time here. I'd like to. Maybe next summer...

8 Comments:

Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

the gah-ZEEE-bow doesn't need to be a summer only thing - you could go out there and enjoy it right now, or on a snowy night this winter...

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Robert J Ellwood said...

It would be like sitting in a deer stand...

3:55 PM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

Icky

4:41 PM

 
Blogger 538steve said...

Carrie Sue Marie

Where did you get those wiggly-head-do-jobs?

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Where is this lucky gazabo??

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

That's a seriously lovely shelter. Better watch out for hobos like me that want to squat there...p.s. dogs looking out windows with anxious lit'l buns are one of my greatest delights, especially if they don't know you're watching..

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the phrase "anxious little buns"- it so accurately describes what's happening. Good job, Dani!
LD- That gazeebo is just asking for a man with a long grey beard and a pointy little red hat to smoke a curly pipe sittin up there on his haunches!

10:34 PM

 
Blogger S.B.G. said...

squirrel patrol you gotta love that

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home