Saturday, May 26, 2007

Long Weekend


Memorial Weekend... It's a long weekend!!


That means, I'll have plenty of work to do on Tuesday. I won't think about that until Monday evening.


Here's a fun picture of my sister and her family - my super cute nephews!

I think baby Adam looks like me when I was a kid. My brother thinks he looks like by brother.

I'm gonna try posting more this summer again. Maybe more about my co-workers, always about what Andy is up to, and other fun things. Read and comment often....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby looks like you cause he's scowling intently.

Only kidding!

I can't wait for tomorro! (our little new comer is coming to church- yay!!)

6:13 PM

 
Blogger S.B.G. said...

cuties those three :-)

7:40 AM

 
Blogger GrandmaKaren said...

they are cuties

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home